
Our sweet boy after a bath! he's such a sweetie! Man i feel like he's growing SO fast. The other day I was getting him dressed, and there were these cute lil puma shoes that I got for a baby present and I LOVE THEM they are ADORABLE but I tried to put them on and they weren't fitting!!! finally i got them to fit. but the whole time I was thinking man if these dont fit I'm going to cry! Not because these adorable shoes weren't fitting but because he was growing TOOO FAST!!. I just can't believe that our lil payton-boy is 3 1/2 months Already!. I feel like he's going to be going off to college any minute. hehe i'm just cherishing every moment, every giggle, every wiggle and smile that I have with him.

1 comment:
Gosh, he is Tooo cute, Mary!!! I love the smell of clean babies, too. Even my kids, when they get out of the bath, I just wanna snuggle, cuddle them, and hold them. One of the best parts of the day. I hope to meet your little guy sometime, if mine ever decides to come out.
Post a Comment