Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bryan with "lil mama"


Since we have lived in our house there has been this cat that thinks she lives here too. We think that it's the previous owners cat. They were an older couple and when they moved we think they forgot her!? Anyway we believe that she is just here to stay. We have seen her through 2 litters now. The first litter has grown up and moved away, we actually got attached to one of her kitties from the first litter. (we named him tony) But she now has another litter roamin our back yard. Bryan has been lucky enough to catch one of them to pet it. (it obviously freaks out though) and the mamma cat trusts us enough to play with her kitties. I am allegic to cats so i don't play with them. Every now and then I like to pet the mama cat, she's a really sweet/gentle cat, but I have to run in and wash my hands Right away after I pet her...before I have an allergy attack! :(


I have learned a lot about me recently (well... within the past year) I have found out that I am not that big of a fan of Big dogs unless they are MISSY... (my inlaws dog) she's a great dog! she's the ONLY exception to these rules! But I think that big dogs should strictly be outdoors, and even then.... when I go outside ...they can't jump all over me or lick me (I don't like the licking AT ALL u just don't know where their mouths have been) and I have heard it plenty of times how dogs mouths are cleaner than humans... but I don't care I still think that it's sick.


Growing up I really didn't like cats, But I think it was because i was allergic to them.... but I found out that I wish i wasn't allergic to cats because I kinda DO like em.... cats can stay outside...and roam and they will ALWAYS come back! you don't really have to worry much about them, and they are so cute when they rub up against your legs when they want you to pet them, and when you do pet them they soak it up! I have become quite fond of this backyard cat of ours. We have only named her "lil mama" just because she is a mama. but I want to come up with a better name for her... so if you all have any Ideas on what to name her I would love to hear it. anyway I guess we have to get out of our denial that she's never going to leave, and just embrace the fact that she is here to stay.

1 comment:

Emily K. said...

So cute!! I'm sure Natali is wishing for one of those kitties right now. She loves cats!! Good luck with a name. I'm not that creative.