Saturday, June 13, 2009

garden time!



Heres our lil garden. Ive only had 1 garden in my life so...i hope that the fruits and veggies are nice and yummy! we have planted bell peppers, squash, cucumbers, pumpkins, watermelons and cantelopes! wish us luck!

3 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Good luck! It will turn out great.Your little guy is getting soooo cute, of course he started out that way huh :) We love you guy lots.

Emily K. said...

Good luck Mary! What a great adventure. Can't wait to see the end result. We wanted to do a garden too, but, I thought I might have my hands full this summer, and didn't know if I would have time to take care of it.

Shon and Holly Shuldberg said...

I hope it does great. Sorry I can't give you any pointers. I try every year and mine never turns out too well!!