Tuesday, June 9, 2009

the ham fam


Well this has been such anventure the last 2 1/2 months. Bryan and I have had such a blast getting to take care of our lil payton. He's been such a blast the last lil while so many exciting things have been happening he is now lifting his head with his really strong neck muscles! :) and is laughing and smiling A WHOLE LOT! whenever he sees bryan's face he smiles and when he hears my voice he wants me around! (which can be a good thing or a bad thing) hehe We had paytons cousin sarah come to stay with us for about 4 days. We found out that she had Croupe. (poor thing) she was coughing a whole lot! after she left lil payton started to cough! so i decided to take him into the doctors before matters got worse! we found out that he had the beginning stages of croupe. so we had to give him some steroids to open up his lil lungs and get him all better! his cough has gone away... but he now is keeping us up with his lil boogies! he is snoring like CRAZY! Bryan told me this morning... OK what are we going to do about the SNORING?! haha i had to have a good laugh!

I am now battling a big ol case of cabin fever, so i have to make sure that i get out of the house for at least an hour a day so i don't go TOO crazy. for all those who know me i'm pretty... well... hyper! and always am on the go, so when the doctor said that i had to stay inside with payton for 2 whole months i thought... (maaaaan what am i going to DO!) so I decided that right when he turned 2 months old i was going to go to my sisters house! i stayed for a week and had a BLAST! we went wakeboarding, to the zoo, my sister bought me a ONE HOUR FULL BODY MASSAGE!!! yay! that was so great! that alone was worth the trip! hehe justkiddin. I really love spending time with my sister too! so my hour a day out of the house pretty much consists of going on a walk to the Rigby library and finding new books that are interesting and getting on the computer! so i'm really going to get better at "blogging". my sister and i are goin to start a lil book club if you all want to join... we are starting with reading that book called "my sisters keeper" the movie is out in theaters right now but i would love to read the book before going to see it. well hope all is well... i'm really new to this whole... "blogging" thing so don't expect anything toooo fancy! :) have a great day and know that you are blessed and loved!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH for BLOGS!! I love that you started one (sneaky you). Ok I have gone to
www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com

They have all sorts of free designs you just follow their steps and it is simple.

To add friends you have to go on your blog into Customize, and add a gadget. Then you copy your friends blog address and label it whatever you want.

I am so glad you have a blog!! Love you

Again Payton is super super cute!

Unknown said...

Oh and for uploading pictures, I upload many ways.

-attach like a email photo
-I use Picasa (a mac program to make the collages)
-Picnik.com ( I just started using this one and it is like photoshop but way easier, Tylers chub pic. were done on this)
-and Onetruemedia.com I use for videos

I don't know everything, usually David helps me with something new, or if I can't get it how I want it. :)

Emily K. said...

You are such great parents to your little boy. What a lucky little guy. I love that you updated your blog, and I look forward to many future posts!

Shandi said...

Cute outfit :o)