What cute lil Hamblin boys! 
Payton and Jake were sooo cute together! Jake came up to me and wanted me to read him book after book. I was more than happy to do so. He's such a sweetie!
Payton and Jake were sooo cute together! Jake came up to me and wanted me to read him book after book. I was more than happy to do so. He's such a sweetie!
We thought that this was suuuuch a funny picture! lil joshy is soo cute! 
This was yesterday, Bryan, Payton and I went down to Utah to help Ben and Heidi with their new house and while we were there we decided to take pictures of all of the boys together. hope you enjoy! they were too cute! hehe
3 comments:
Oh, those are such cute pictures! Payton with Jake is just great! It's ao good that all those little Hamblin boys got together. Thank you for posting.
Those are really cute pictures! Payton is a smiley, happy kid, huh! He looks just like Bryan when he smiles, I think. Gotta love Hamblin boys!!
You are a great photographer. I can't believe you got all the kids to smile at the same time! My favorite is Joshy with his finger in his nose and mouth. Wow, your little payton is an adorable, smiley litte guy. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
Post a Comment